Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Yieldkit is a technology platform for performance and affiliate marketing that connects content and commerce. Currently 5,000 publishers, 72 networks and 50,000 advertisers are associated together worldwide. We build affiliate relationships for digital marketing, leveraging German engineering, AI, future-proof technology – and our own passion and experience.
Yieldkit consists of an international and multilingual team. And even though we cherish our home port in Hamburg, we work all over the world. Our corporate culture is trusting, friendly and collegial, fostering a positive work atmosphere. When we work independently in flat hierarchies and combine our ideas and knowledge, we succeed in reconciling high-tech and heart.
Become a part of Yieldkit! We believe in intensive cooperation and our team spirit to continue expanding our business. We offer you the opportunity to develop your skills & career and to grow in our company. We are looking for you as a full-time reinforcement for our IT Team in Hamburg or Tirana as soon as possible.
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and clean, efficient, and extensible code
- Identify technical impediments and propose and implement solutions
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
- Research new technologies, advancements, and industry improvements to stay abreast of the latest developments
- Collaborate with other business teams to ensure that your solutions are well integrated in the larger context of Yieldkit
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent related field experience
- 3-5+ years of experience as a software engineer with significant expertise in Java/Kotlin and related popular frameworks such as Spring Boot or Micronaut
- Hands on experience in system architecture and RESTful API design, as well as building microservice-based systems, preferably in AWS
- Strong frontend technology skills in React/Typescript or DevOps experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform are a plus
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in CI/CD design and automation to facilitate continuous delivery and deployment
- Effective communication skills in English and ability to understand business requirements
- Opportunity to be part of a young, ambitious and international company
- Flat hierarchies, good team spirit and flexible working hours
- Exciting tasks Interesting career and further training opportunities
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Team breakfast & lunch as well as summer and winter parties
- A nice office in the Winterhude with many dining and shopping options
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Wir bieten dir
Obst & Getränke
Monatlich gemeinsames Essen