Salesforce Operations Manager (m/w/d)
Yieldkit is a technology platform for performance and affiliate marketing that connects content and commerce. Currently 5,000 publishers, 72 networks and 50,000 advertisers are associated together worldwide. We build affiliate relationships for digital marketing, leveraging German engineering, AI, future-proof technology – and our own passion and experience.
Yieldkit consists of an international and multilingual team. And even though we cherish our home port in Hamburg, we work all over the world. Our corporate culture is trusting, friendly and collegial, fostering a positive work atmosphere. When we work independently in flat hierarchies and combine our ideas and knowledge, we succeed in reconciling high-tech and heart.
Our team is looking for a full time Salesforce Operations Manager (m/w/d) for our offices in Hamburg.
- You will report directly to the Group CCO as a staff position and support the development of a completely new department.
- You are fully responsible for the administration and design of Salesforce in the group
- Together with the sales and account teams you design all processes and workflows in Salesforce and develop a comprehensive KPI system that can be evaluated in Salesforce dashboards and reports on a daily basis.
- You work closely with the group BI team to define a meaningful interface between Salesforce and Tableau
- You support the development of a sales funnel, from lead generation, lead qualification, to contact initiation, negotiation and the successful closing of new customers.
- Based on the evaluations of all available data sources, you will develop a sophisticated group-wide revenue forecasting together with the teams.
- You have the chance to build a team based on your work, which is responsible for the sales management of the group
- You completed your Bachelor or master’s degree preferably in the following majors: Business Management, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Informatics or similar.
- First experience (2-3 years) in a similar position
- Experience and good knowledge of working with Salesforce as a CRM system
- Overall understanding of sales organisations and sales processes
- Experience in working with Tableau would be desirable
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to work with big amounts of data
- You are a fast learner and have an independent, self-driven approach to work
- You have a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and interest in data-driven business models
- Fluent in English and German
- The opportunity to shape a growing young company with international operations
- Flat hierarchies, a friendly workplace atmosphere, and flexible working hours
- Free fresh fruit and drinks
- Regular office socials such as breakfast and lunch; summer and winter parties
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Wir bieten dir
Obst & Getränke
Monatlich gemeinsames Essen