HR / Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Looking for an exciting challenge? Join us on our mission to become a global champion in commerce advertising and performance marketing.
Backed by our investor Waterland Private Equity, our three companies digidip, shopping 24, and Yieldkit form YK Group. Together, we are building and scaling technology platforms that all share the goal of connecting advertisers and publishers in a manner beneficial to both parties.
We are an international, multilingual team with flat hierarchies. Our teams work with a high degree of independence, both from offices in Hamburg and Berlin, as well as remotely.
Our culture runs on trust, friendliness, and collegiality, fostering a positive work atmosphere. Working with us is easy and fun – just ask our clients, who we help to reach their goals in an uncomplicated, no-nonsense way.
In close cooperation with our partners, we provide advertising formats that offer genuine relevance for our users and, as a result, lead to higher sales.
We would be delighted if you joined us at YK Group as an HR / Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Own and manage the entire talent acquisition process, from active sourcing and interviews up to offer negotiation and contract management.
- Be the point of contact and sparring partner for our hiring managers and for all other stakeholders involved in the hiring process.
- Creatively review, change and improve processes and workflows continuously to ensure a smooth and effective candidate and employee experience.
- Contribute to our employer brand, by supporting most of the touchpoints and marketing channels, and by making our DEIB strategy permeate all touchpoints of our talent acquisition workflow.
- Analyze and evaluate data reports to foster a data-driven and unbiased decision-making attitude
- Contribute to guidelines, frameworks, and pieces of training, and make sure that interviews, evaluations, and communications are held to a high standard.
- Between 2 and 3 years of professional experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager or HR Generalist.
- Passionate about talent acquisition and thrilled about bringing your ideas to the table to shape things anew.
- Talent acquisition at scale and with an international footprint gets you excited.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) both in English (C1) and German (B2) and approaching situations with an open and authentic personality.
- A degree in business administration, law, psychology or similar with a focus on human resources or human relations.
- Manage projects independently, in a structured way, and are able to by finding pragmatic solutions and managing stakeholders in an agile way.
- A team player
- Take an active role in shaping an innovative, growth-orientated international corporate group from its early stages; seize the opportunity to become irreplaceable!
- Take on responsibility as you become an important part of a young, ambitious, and friendly team with a shared desire to develop its skills.
- Enjoy opportunities to work independently, with flexible hours and hybrid remote/office working options.
- Take your skills, talents, and career to the next level as you grow with us.
Have we convinced you? Then we can’t wait to read your application!
“Hey, ich bin Marei – HR Koordinatorin bei Yieldkit. Ich freue mich, bald ein neues Teammitglied begrüßen zu dürfen.”
Wir bieten dir
Obst & Getränke
Monatlich gemeinsames Essen