Working Student - M&A and Business Development (m/f/d)
Looking for an exciting challenge? Join us on our mission to become a global champion in commerce advertising and performance marketing.
Backed by investor Waterland Private Equity, our three companies digidip, shopping 24, and Yieldkit form YK Group. Together, we are building and scaling technology platforms which all share the goal of bringing advertisers and publishers together in a manner beneficial to both parties.
We are an international, multilingual team with flat hierarchies which works with a high degree of independence, both from offices in Hamburg and Berlin and remotely.
Our corporate culture runs on trust, friendliness, and collegiality, fostering a positive work atmosphere. So working with us is easy and fun – just ask our clients, who we help to reach their goals in an uncomplicated, no-nonsense way. In close cooperation with our partners, we provide advertising formats which offer genuine relevance for our users and, as a result, lead to higher sales.
We would be delighted if you joined us at Yieldkit as a Working Student - M&A and Business Development (m/f/d) to support us on this exciting mission.
- Assisting with projects
- Preparing workshops
- Research for new acquisitions
- Presentations of new M&A
- Preparation and processing of to-do lists (Post Merger Integration)
- Creation of decision bases
- Ideally a study in business administration, business psychology, business informatics or similar
- Previous experience in counselling is an advantage
- Ambitious, highly motivated, passionate about M&A topics
- You can manage multitasking and think analytically
- You have good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English and German
- Take an active role in shaping an innovative, growth-orientated international corporate group from its early stages; seize the opportunity to become irreplaceable!
- Take on responsibility as you become an important part of a young, ambitious, and friendly team with a shared desire to develop its skills.
- Take part in our team spirit while enjoying options for working independently, with flexible hours and hybrid remote/office working options.
- Take your skills, talents, and career to the next level as you grow with us.
Have we convinced you? Then we can’t wait to read your application!
“Hey, I am Marei – HR Coordinator at Yieldkit. I am looking forward to welcome you to our team soon.”
Assistant & HR
What we offer
Promotion of continuing education & training
Fruits & Drinks
Monthly team breakfast / lunch