Publisher Success Manager - Success Team (m/f/d)
Looking for an exciting challenge? Join us on our mission to become a global champion in commerce advertising and performance marketing.
Backed by our investor Waterland Private Equity, our three companies digidip, shopping 24, and Yieldkit form YK Group. Together, we are building and scaling technology platforms which all share the goal of connecting advertisers and publishers in a manner beneficial to both parties.
We are an international, multilingual team with flat hierarchies. Our teams work with a high degree of independence, both from offices in Hamburg and Berlin and remotely.
Our corporate culture runs on trust, friendliness, and collegiality, fostering a positive work atmosphere. Working with us is easy and fun – just ask our clients, who we help to reach their goals in an uncomplicated, no-nonsense way. In close cooperation with our partners, we provide advertising formats that offer genuine relevance for our users and, as a result, lead to higher sales.
We would be delighted if you joined us at Yieldkit as a Publisher Success Manager - Success Team (m/f/d) to support us on this exciting mission.
- Maintain strong existing publisher relationships and assist growing new partnerships with customers globally
- Affiliate / publisher onboarding and support
- Publisher account management with the goal of positive revenue development or increased success
- Advise publishers and make recommendations by creating individualized proposals to improve monetization
- Analysis and optimization of the traffic internal tools to deliver account growth and maximize revenue/ upsell opportunities
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems
- Representation at events and conferences
- 1-3 years of experience in affiliate marketing working directly with affiliates
- Knowledge about the industry and a wide range of traffic sources is a big plus
- Analytical skills and ability to understand complex systems
- Entrepreneur minded: Thanks to your digital market understanding, you have strategic insight and strong business acumen
- Great communication skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; another language is a plus
- International orientation: keen to work in an international / multicultural environment
- Take an active role in shaping an innovative, growth-orientated international corporate group from its early stages; seize the opportunity to become irreplaceable!
- Take on responsibility as you become an important part of a young, ambitious, and friendly team with a shared desire to develop its skills.
- Take part in our team spirit while enjoying oppotunities for working independently, with flexible hours and hybrid remote/office working options.
- Take your skills, talents, and career to the next level as you grow with us.
Have we convinced you? Then we can’t wait to read your application!
“Hey, I am Marei – HR Coordinator at Yieldkit. I am looking forward to welcome you to our team soon.”
Assistant & HR
What we offer
Promotion of continuing education & training
Fruits & Drinks
Monthly team breakfast / lunch