Senior People & Culture Manager (m/w/d)
Looking for an exciting challenge? Join us on our mission to become a global champion in commerce advertising and performance marketing.
Backed by our investor Waterland Private Equity, our three companies digidip, shopping 24, and Yieldkit form YK Group. Together, we are building and scaling technology platforms which all share the goal of connecting advertisers and publishers in a manner beneficial to both parties.
We are an international, multilingual team with flat hierarchies. Our teams work with a high degree of independence, both from offices in Hamburg and Berlin, as well as remotely.
Our culture runs on trust, friendliness, and collegiality, fostering a positive work atmosphere. Working with us is easy and fun – just ask our clients, who we help to reach their goals in an uncomplicated, no-nonsense way.
In close cooperation with our partners, we provide advertising formats that offer genuine relevance for our users and, as a result, lead to higher sales.
We would be delighted if you joined us at Yieldkit Group as a (Senior) People & Culture Manager.
- Being the contact person for general employee inquiries for our whole team and operating our HRIS (Personio).
- Optimization and further development of HR processes and tools landscape
- Being in charge of all administrative tasks, such as contract management, reference letters and certificates.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of local legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- Supporting our employees throughout all employee life cycles, onboarding, offboarding and overall career development.
- Tackling proactively employee relations cases and other business needs connected to organisational changes, work environment, work relationships, and talent management
- Partnering with the managers and actively driving the development of leadership capabilities through coaching and mentoring
- Providing managers with guidance in day-to-day and long-term performance management
- Supporting various initiatives related to employee experience, community and events
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of human resources management, economics, psychology or a similar field or have a comparable education relevant to the field of HR.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in People & Culture, and understand needs and demands of People Operations, Business Partnering and Talent Acquisition
- You feel comfortable working in a fast changing and high paced environment, with a large variety of stakeholders
- You enjoy interacting with employees positively and ensure that the company is represented professionally
- In addition to a high degree of initiative and self-motivation, you convince with an independent and structured way of working
- You know your way in the HR Network and are eager to build that further
- German language skills at proficient level and excellent English skills complete your profile
- As a Sr People & Culture Manager (f/m/d) you will work in a generalist way and gain insights into all areas of Human Resources
- Become part of an innovative environment and work for a good mission that has a positive impact on our society
- Benefit from a lot of creative freedom and development opportunities
- Get involved and manage your own projects right from the start
- Enjoy a company culture that is characterized by motivated employees, positive attitudes and an open-minded attitude towards each other
- An open-minded team and regular team events
- Take an active role in shaping an innovative, growth-orientated international business group from its early stages; seize the opportunity to become irreplaceable!
- Take on responsibility as you become an important part of a young, ambitious, and friendly team with a shared desire to develop its skills.
- Enjoy opportunities to work independently, with flexible hours and hybrid remote/office working options.
- Take your skills, talents, and career to the next level as you grow with us.
Have we convinced you? Then we can’t wait to read your application!
All our employees have equal career opportunities at Yieldkit, regardless of gender, origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or other personal attributes.
Candidates will be considered and selected equally based on their skills, qualification, and the needs of the company.
We know that experience and skills are matters of development and gain while working. Therefore, we encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet 100% of the requirements for this position.
“Hey, I am Marei – HR Coordinator at Yieldkit. I am looking forward to welcome you to our team soon.”
Assistant & HR
What we offer
Promotion of continuing education & training
Fruits & Drinks
Monthly team breakfast / lunch