Senior Marketing Manager (M/F/D)
Looking for an exciting challenge? Join us on our mission to become a global champion in commerce advertising and performance marketing.
Backed by our investor Waterland Private Equity, our three companies digidip, shopping 24, and
Yieldkit form YK Group. Together, we are building and scaling technology platforms that all share the goal of connecting advertisers and publishers in a manner beneficial to both parties.
We are an international, multilingual team with flat hierarchies. Our teams work with a high degree of independence, both from offices in Hamburg and Berlin, as well as remotely.
Our culture runs on trust, friendliness, and collegiality, fostering a positive work atmosphere. Working with us is easy and fun – just ask our clients, who we help to reach their goals in an uncomplicated, reliable way.
In close cooperation with our partners, we provide advertising formats that offer genuine relevance for our users and, as a result, lead to higher sales.
This vacancy is a one-off chance to play an essential part in our exciting mission to launch a completely new umbrella brand for our portfolio. By joining us in this role, you can become one of the first members of the marketing team tasked with shaping and managing the growing YK Group brand portfolio. This represents a fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional looking to drive things and thus take their career to the next level in helping to setup a multi-brand marketig.
We would be delighted if you joined us at YK Group as Senior Marketing Manager. If you are an experienced marketing generalist with excellent operational skills, then you could be the person we are looking for.
- Digital content marketing: Generating, planning, and publishing content (e.g. blog articles, white papers) with a strong focus on LinkedIn, coordinating contractors and agencies.
- Direct marketing: Establishing e-mail marketing as a professional discipline in-house, drawing together existing tools and providing leadership in how e-mail marketing is designed and executed, as well as its strategic deployment and contents.
- Event Marketing: Planning and realization of international conferences and trade shows attendances.
- Sales marketing: Developing marketing tools to support sales and designing campaigns to increase brand awareness, raise the profile of our products and services, and generate leads, integrating activities into CRM processes (sales funnel).
- Brand marketing: Helping to establish and expand brand awareness for the YK Group umbrella brand and its subsidiaries; detailing the overall brand strategy.
- Internal communication: Helping to set up and expand internal communications.
- You have a minimum of five years' experience in marketing, preferably in a dynamic environment (e.g. media or performance marketing agency, AdTech provider).
- Instead of just going with the flow, you enjoy running projects, providing drive and leadership as you take a proactive approach and do not shy away from responsibility.
- You like to think strategically and will enjoy taking our positioning and core messages into your channels with reference to our marketing strategy.
- Your passion for project management means that you work in a structured way, while your friendly, approachable demeanour helps you to win over your colleagues and agency partners, motivating them to reach goals together.
- Whether it's about telling a convincing brand story or designing a workflow through several software systems, you enjoy acquiring an in-depth understanding of complex issues which goes beyond easy answers and quick-fix solutions.
- Your English is business fluent, German is a plus.
- Take an active role in shaping an innovative, growth-orientated international corporate group from its early stages; seize the opportunity to become irreplaceable!
- Take on responsibility as you become an important part of a young, ambitious, and friendly team with a shared desire to develop its skills.
- Enjoy opportunities to work independently, with flexible hours and hybrid remote/office working options.
- Enjoy top-notch employee benefits: 30 paid vacation days, the latest tech, individual development plan, prepaid spending card (50€ monthly budget) and much more
- Take your skills, talents, and career to the next level as you grow with us.
Have we convinced you? Then we can’t wait to read your application!
All our employees have equal career opportunities at Yieldkit, regardless of gender, origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or other personal attributes.
Candidates will be considered and selected equally based on their skills, qualification, and the needs of the company.
We know that experience and skills are matters of development and gain while working. Therefore, we encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet 100% of the requirements for this position.
“Hey, I am Marei – HR Coordinator at Yieldkit. I am looking forward to welcome you to our team soon.”
Assistant & HR
What we offer
Promotion of continuing education & training
Fruits & Drinks
Monthly team breakfast / lunch