Lead Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Yieldkit is a technology platform for performance and affiliate marketing that connects content and commerce. Currently 5,000 publishers, 72 networks and 50,000 advertisers are associated together worldwide. We build affiliate relationships for digital marketing, leveraging German engineering, AI, future-proof technology – and our own passion and experience.
Yieldkit consists of an international and multilingual team. And even though we cherish our home port in Hamburg, we work all over the world. Our corporate culture is trusting, friendly and collegial, fostering a positive work atmosphere. When we work independently in flat hierarchies and combine our ideas and knowledge, we succeed in reconciling high-tech and heart.
Become a part of Yieldkit! We believe in intensive cooperation and our team spirit to continue expanding our business.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your skills & career and to grow in our company. We are looking for you as a full-time reinforcement for our IT Team in Hamburg or Tirana as soon as possible.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of smart full stack engineers and support them in executing complex engineering projects as well as support their career development
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and clean, efficient, and extensible code
- Identify technical impediments and propose and implement solutions
- Facilitate communication and decision-making in your team and with other engineering teams and stakeholders
- Manage your services from architecture to testing, deployment and operation in an agile environment
- Academic degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer and 2+ years of hands-on team leadership experience
- Strong hands-on Java/Kotlin skills with a clear understanding of advanced concepts in design patterns, collection framework, garbage collection, multithreading etc.
- Proven track of architecting and delivering scalable, distributed cloud-based systems, RESTful API design, microservices, preferably in AWS
- Strong frontend technology skills in React/Typescript or DevOps experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform are a plus
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in CI/CD design and automation to facilitate continuous delivery and deployment
- Effective communication skills in English and ability to understand business requirements
- Opportunity to be part of a young, ambitious and international company
- Flat hierarchies, good team spirit and flexible working hours
- Exciting tasks
- Interesting career and further training opportunities
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Team breakfast & lunch as well as summer and winter parties
- A nice office in the Winterhude with many dining and shopping options
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
What we offer
Promotion of continuing education & training
Fruits & Drinks
Monthly team breakfast / lunch