Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
Yieldkit is a technology platform for performance and affiliate marketing that connects content and commerce. Currently 5,000 publishers, 72 networks and 50,000 advertisers are associated together worldwide. We build affiliate relationships for digital marketing, leveraging German engineering, AI, future-proof technology – and our own passion and experience.
Yieldkit consists of an international and multilingual team. And even though we cherish our home port in Hamburg, we work all over the world. Our corporate culture is trusting, friendly and collegial, fostering a positive work atmosphere. When we work independently in flat hierarchies and combine our ideas and knowledge, we succeed in reconciling high-tech and heart.
Become a part of Yieldkit! We believe in intensive cooperation and our team spirit to continue expanding our business.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your skills & career and to grow in our company. We are looking for you as a full-time reinforcement for our IT Team in Hamburg or Tirana as soon as possible.
- End-to-end ownership of everything related to the cloud infrastructure that keeps Yieldkit alive and running, including running daily operations of our infrastructure on AWS
- Actively contribute to improving our systems and evolve our infrastructure: flawless CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes deployments, containers monitoring, automation with infrastructure as code, GitOps, reliability on AWS cloud
- Implement relevant KPI and metrics to assess and follow on the performance of the Cloud platform and subsystems
- Identify risks and weaknesses on the cloud infrastructure early on and ensure they are addressed before they become actual problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 years of professional experience as a DevOps / SRE / Systems Engineer
- Hands-on experience with high traffic production infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Linux and computer networking
- Experience with AWS cloud and services like EKS, Fargate, or RDS Aurora
- Understanding the cloud ecosystem in modern software development: Infrastructure as Code, Immutable infrastructure, git, CI/CD pipelines, containers, serverless, monitoring
- Hands-on production experience with CloudFormation, Terraform or Pulumi on AWS cloud Effective communication skills in English and ability to understand business requirements
- Effective communication skills in English and ability to understand business requirements
- Opportunity to be part of a young, ambitious and international company
- Flat hierarchies, good team spirit and flexible working hours
- Exciting tasks Interesting career and further training opportunities
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Team breakfast & lunch as well as summer and winter parties
- A nice office in the Winterhude with many dining and shopping options
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
What we offer
Promotion of continuing education & training
Fruits & Drinks
Monthly team breakfast / lunch